Saturday, August 11, 2012

#fuckmeright - Lesson #2


In defense of the missionary position.

I know you like to watch.  I know you like me on top; my breasts dangling, my hair sweeping around your face, the view of our hips grinding against each other.  I know you like it when I lean over and my hard nipples brush against your chest.  I know you like the way it feels when I straddle you; when I sit back against your thighs, arch my back, and start to milk your cock while you hold onto my hips.  I can see it on your face, in your eyes, you like to lay there and watch my tits bounce with every thrust. 

But I want you on top, at least for one orgasm.  You have to understand, I don't need to watch, I need to feel.

Let me lay down on my back and spread my legs wide.  Yes, that's your invitation.  There, feel that?  Feel how hot and wet you make me?  Go ahead, slide that throbbing cock into my quivering darkness.  Yes, push it in, deeper, oh, deeper still.  God it feels so good.  Now kiss me.  Lay your body forward and kiss my neck.  I want the weight of you on top of me, skin to skin.  I want your strong arms on either side of me.

This is the only position where we have the most contact, where I can feel you inside of me, on top of me, wrapped around me.  You need to watch, but I need to feel.  I need to run my hands around your shoulders while you thrust.  I want to grab the muscles of your ass as you grind into me.  I want to feel you, all of you.  Yes...faster.  I want to drag my nails across your back as I feel you swell and my own juices start to gush.

Don't stop fucking me, just keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment