Monday, March 16, 2015

Writing Exercise - Late Shift


He hadn't been on the floor for an hour before the talk started. Every nurse found a reason to swing by his room, you know, take a peek for themselves and see what all the fuss was about.

"Did you see him?" Rhonda sat behind the front of the main desk entering chart information.

I had already been on shift for six hours and had heard no less than ten girls (and a couple of the guys) talk about the man in 305C, but I had not made it to the far end of the hall...yet. "No," I sighed, "but you would think he looks like Adonis the way everyone's talking."

"Girl, you don't even know," Rhonda sat back in her chair and laughed. "You know I loved Mr. Peters, been married eighteen years, thank the Lord, but that man down there? I almost think God would understand." She laughed and I smiled as I made notes on a chart.

"That's what I hear," I grinned but there was a reason I hadn't made it down to 305C. All day long, all I could think about, were the pics I had found on Chris' phone. He had left it at my house that morning, took off for work without it, and when I was standing in the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and starting to think about the day ahead, I heard it beep.

I didn't check it. I mean, I didn't mean to. I walked into the bedroom, saw the phone on the floor beside the bed, and picked it up. But my finger swiped across the screen and, in doing so, I saw the notification - Lisa FB, My place after work? 

Then I touched it. I had to touch it. I didn't recognize the name, had never heard Chris mention a Lisa...and what was FB? It was a lengthy text chain, a long list of back and forth entries, and it didn't take two minutes to see that Lisa and Chris were...involved. Is that what you call someone who you have sex with a few times a week, almost every time you don't sleep over at your regular girlfriend's house?

Now, I like to think of myself as mature, like to think that I am not the kind of woman to just fly off the handle at the slightest thing, but there were pictures in the text stream, pictures from two days before, pictures that were more than a little graphic - Lisa coming out of the shower, Lisa on the bed with a vibrator planted at the top of her pussy while a dildo was engulfed therein. There was no doubt as to what Chris and Lisa were about.

At first, I had wanted to throw the phone and everything else that belonged to Chris out the door. I mean, what was I supposed to do? Chris and I had been dating for four months, we had promised to be monogamous after three, but it was pretty clear that Chris and I had two different definitions for the word.

"You alright, Stacey?" Rhonda broke through my reverie and I realized I had been standing beside her staring down at the chart in my hand the entire time I had been replaying the events of the morning in my head.

"Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking about..." I slipped the chart into the stack of charts I still had to enter and wandered down the hall.

It was a Tuesday afternoon, I had another hour of patients and then two or three for chart work. The hospital was relatively quiet for a Tuesday and, as I walked the halls, I kept trying to figure out exactly how I was supposed to feel and what I was supposed to do. The entire thing had, kind of, blindsided me. I mean, I felt like Chris and I were good together. We didn't get as much time as either of us would have liked, but I'm a nurse and he's pharma rep - we're both pretty busy people.

I wondered what Lisa did. Was she a young doctor, some woman Chris had met when trying to work an account? Was she an old fling? She was certainly not ashamed of her body or sending dirty pics, I thought back to her spread eagle on her bed, working herself obviously to thoughts of Chris. How long has it been going on? How did I not see it?

A young man with dark hair and a broken arm, smiled up at me. "They finally sent me a pretty one?" He raised his eyebrows and I looked up from the chart in my hand. I'd been on auto-pilot, I had wandered from the nurse's station down the hall, and back into my rotation without realizing it.

"Jacob," I smiled at the high school football player sitting up in bed, "how is the arm feeling?"

"Better now," he smiled.

Jacob had broken his arm in three places on Friday night, had been through two emergency surgeries over the weekend, and was still flying on pain pills - pills that had obviously removed any sort of filter the young man had, that and all of his inhibitions. His dick, which I was sure was hard enough to scratch grass was proudly standing at full attention under his sheets and he didn't even realize it, he just sort of sat there, smiling up at me, lost in the haze of opiates.

"Well, the doctor will be in late this evening to check you over, is there anything..." I couldn't help but glance at the tent between his legs again, "would you like some water or..."

"No," he looked me over again, slowing scanning my body from head to toe, "I think I am good feeling." He touched the arm of his bed and changed the channel on the television over my head.

"Let me know if you need anything." I set the chart back in the little tray at the end of his bed and left the room. Another nurse, Melody, was standing outside the door looking at a chart. "Hey," I smiled.

"How about that boner?" Melody chuckled, "if I was a younger woman. Whoa," she waved her hand in front of her face like she was too hot, "and have you seen..."

"305C? No, but it's on my list," I chuckled as I walked away.

I was on my last chart, sitting where Rhonda had earlier in the day, when Melody answered the phone and told me Chris was on the line.

My insides went cold. I had been thinking about him and us and Lisa all day, but I still had no idea what I was wanted to say. I was angry, like there was a volcano somewhere deep inside of me ready to explode, but I was at work and I wasn't about to make a scene in the middle of the nurse's station.

"Hey, sorry about the call, I left my cell phone at your house.," his voice betrayed nothing, like he either hadn't realized that I might find it or didn't expect me to go through it or...I couldn't even think of another option while my brain kept screaming obscenities.

"Oh, yeah, um, no problem," I gripped the edge of the desk as hard as I could trying to keep myself from exploding. "I have a few more hours here, lots of paperwork. Why don't you grab your phone and we can get together tomorrow night or Thursday." I have no idea why I said what I said, but it was all that came out.

"Oh, um, ok," he sounded unsure or distracted and I wondered if I had pushed him off too far. "Yeah, cool, I will run by your place and grab my phone and then," he paused and I stared at the white splotches across my knuckles, the color change that occurred because of my grip on the counter top. "Yeah, I will grab my phone and call you tomorrow?"

"Sure," I said feeling rotten about everything all of a sudden, "Call me tomorrow." I hung up the phone.

"Everything alright?" Melody was looking over a chart, but we both knew she had been eavesdropping.

"Yeah," I let go of the counter and stretched my hand open and closed. "Yeah, everything's fine."

Melody walked away and got back to my charts.

***

I didn't sleep well that night. When I got home, Chris had already retrieved his phone but that was it. So, I had no way to know what he knew or figured out if anything. But the anger inside of me, once I had left work and returned home, had gone from a dangerous volcano to an erupting volcano.

As soon as I walked in and realized that Chris had come and gone and only the phone was missing, I fell apart. I don't know what I was expecting, what I hoped to find when I got home, but the fact that there was nothing pushed me over the edge.

I grabbed a box out of the recycling bin, walked into the bathroom, and started clearing out his stuff. Razor, shampoo, soap, and poof all went into the box. Then I was off to the bedroom where I started to gather his clothes and anything else I could find. Honestly, I wanted to set it all on fire, through each piece into the little chimnea that sat out on the balcony, but instead, I put everything in the middle of the dining room table and poured a glass of wine.

There wasn't much really. When it was all together in the box, everything of his I could find, I suddenly realized where he and I really were in our relationship and there was a stark difference between where I thought we had been.

I am just another Lisa to him. I refilled the wine glass in front of me. She probably doesn't even know about me and that's where he stays when he's not here. The anger was like acid, an alcohol-infused acid that burned through everything. I'm going to get him back.

When I woke up, there was an empty bottle of wine on the bedside table and a pile of clothes at the end of the bed that I didn't immediately remember putting there.

I got a shower and started through the pile wondering exactly what had happened, but then I saw the black bra that I had only worn once, a week after Chris and I had started dating. It was a front-clip demi that barely covered my nipples.

Chris hadn't been ready for me that night. We had gone to dinner and a movie and then drinks. By the time we got back to my place, we were both half-drunk and all kinds of horny. I had bought the bra, a garter and black thigh high stockings for the occasion and he was more than appreciative.

I picked up the bra, slipped my arms through the straps, and clipped it closed. I scooped my girls into position and stared down at my cleavage. The bra still fit and my breasts sat in the demi like two perfect mounds of flesh. I went to the drawer and found the garter belt, a little lace number that was about as wide as two fingers. The stockings were hanging in the closet and I put them on too, pulling each one up and clipping the little straps onto the belt.

Turning in the mirror, I gave myself a good once over. The results were better than I expected. The outfit still fit and I felt like I looked pretty good, the belt accentuated a little curve above my hips, but I was fairly sure no man could resist me and that alone seemed to cheer me up.

So, I put my white nurse's blouse over the black bra and I slipped my scrubs on over the thigh-high stockings and garter belt. I needed to feel sexy even if it was only for me.

***

Halfway through the day at work, I was heading toward a supply closet on the far end of the hall, when I saw three nurses standing outside of 305C, out of view of the door and whispering like school kids.

All three looked up at once and seemed to blush simultaneously. "Ladies?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh," Melody started for the middle station, halfway down the hall and the others fell in line behind her, all giggles and blush.

I saw the open doorway and the numbers beside it and shook my head. Man, whoever that guy is... I was almost by the door when a deep voice rang out. "Um, nurse?"

I froze. Was that 305C? 

"Can you help me out here?"

I turned through the open door and found a young man in his twenties with sandy blonde hair trying to get out of his bed but his robe's tie had apparently gotten caught on the arm of the opposite side of the bed and he was kind of caught like a dog at the end of his leash.

He blushed the moment our eyes met. "I'm sorry," he said, "I can't seem to get the tie..."

I moved across the room and reached my fingers down between the frame and the arm where the tie was caught, but when I got there, I couldn't help but notice the back of the man's robe was pulled open and he was naked underneath.

He might not have been Adonis but his body was a sculpted work of art. He had broad shoulders and large lateral muscles that turned his entire upper body into a triangle of toned, tanned muscle that led down to a narrow waist and a perfectly round little ass two shades lighter than his tan. I almost giggled out loud as the color difference.

"Thank you so much," he reached back and tried to close the robe as soon as the tension on the strap was gone.

"No problem," I started back around the bed.
"I'm Zane," he blushed and offered his hand, "thanks for the rescue."

I shook his hand and let my eyes wander across him. The girls had been right, he was adorable, yummy, and every other adjective they had used to describe him.
In addition to the physique that looked like it had been chiseled out of stone, Zane had misty blue eyes, a strong chin, and baby smooth skin - basically, he looked like he could have been a Calvin Klein model one of those young men with an almost timeless beauty.

"No problem," I let go of his hand when I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. "I'm Stacey," I pointed to the little name tag on my blouse.

"I haven't seen you before," Zane stood and stretched his arms over his head which ruffled his hospital gown a bit and played the fabric across the shape of his body.

"I, um," I averted my eyes from the shape of his thighs and the bulge in the thin fabric, "I am not assigned to these rooms, I was just, um, heading to get..."

"That sucks," He looked me over a little tingle of excitement moved through me. "You're the prettiest one so far," he winked and started toward the bathroom. "Excuse me for a second."

"Yeah, I, uh, I have to get back to..."

Zane looked over his shoulder and grinned. "What time do you get off?"

My cheeks were on fire and my palms felt sweaty. "Around eight," I blurted out the words as the left cheek of his ass came into view.

"Want to have dinner?"

A thousand thoughts raced through my head all at once - was I allowed to have dinner with a patient? What were all the other nurses going to think? Oh my god, I had no idea he was so hot. Look at that little ass! I just want to smack it. I wonder if he's good in bed? I bet he has a huge...

"Stacey," the sound of my name brought me back to 305C where I saw Zane still standing in front of the bathroom door, a mischievous grin on his face, "are you staring at my ass?"

I almost choked and realized that I was, that I had been, that the left cheek of his ass, now wiggling a little as Zane moved it back and forth and laughed, was exactly what I had been staring at. "Um," I couldn't find another option, "yes?"

"Good," he pulled the little string and untied the robe, "I'll stare at your ass after dinner." He closed the door and I took a deep breath.

What just happened?

***

At seven thirty, a man in a green shirt showed up at the nurse's station with a bouquet of flowers, red, yellow, and purple tulips in a beautifully-curved vase. "Stacey?" The man looked at the sheet in his hand. "Nurse Stacey, third floor?"

I looked at the flowers and then at the deliver man. "Yes, that's me."

I signed the sheet and then pulled the card from the vase. Can't wait to stare at your ass tonight. -Zane. 

All at once, I couldn't sort my feelings. On the one hand, I was as giddy and excited as a high school girl that just got asked to the prom by the cutest boy in school. But on the other hand, I was angry and boiling with rage.

Chris had never once bought be flowers. Of course, Chris was too busy fucking two women to buy anyone flowers. I thought of the pictures of Lisa on the bed and coming out of the shower, the shameless exhibition, the comfort she displayed, and I wondered.

***

"So, you've been a nurse of a couple of years, you said?" Zane pushed away the little tray of cafeteria food and smiled at me.

"Yeah, two and a half years." I was sitting on the edge of the bed finishing the blue jello in the upper left hand compartment of my tray. "It's what I always wanted to be."

"Nice," Zane looked me over and I met his eyes at the end. Neither of us looked away, it was obvious what we were both thinking, but I wasn't sure what to do next. "I always wanted to be doctor when I was little." Zane smiled and put his tray on the table. "That's not actually true," he chuckled, "I always wanted to play doctor with the neighbor girl."

I picked up the little tray and put in the table beside his. Lisa's pictures popped into my head again, the fearlessness she seemed to display. "No one ever played doctor with me," I set my hand on Zane's thigh and gave him a little squeeze.

He stared down at my hand. "I find that hard to believe."

"No, really," I stood up and walked to the door. Zane was going home tomorrow and I had already marked his chart for the remainder of the evening - we weren't going to be interrupted. I turned back toward the bed and met Zane's gaze.

I took a deep breath. You can do this. You're strong. Take what you want. Show Chris who you are, how sexy you are. Show him what he's losing. The voice in my head pushed me.

Zane's eyes wandered across the curves of my form.

"You want to play with me?" I started back across the room. "You want to play doctor with me?"

Zane swallowed hard and nodded.

What now? What are you going to do? I walked across the room and sat back down on the edge of the bed. "Do you need me to take my clothes off doctor?" I reached back and pulled my hair out of it's ponytail.

Zane's eyes flared a bit. "Yes, actually, I, uh, yes, I will need to do an examination."

I reached up and unbuttoned a few buttons on my blouse and then pulled the fabric off my shoulders, revealing my breasts and the black bra.

"Oh, my..." Zane sort of sighed.

"Do you like them?" I stared down at the two pillows of pale flesh and then reached between Zanes legs and grabbed the hunk of flesh covered by sheets and his robe. "Do they turn you on?"

Zane took a deep breath and I felt the cock in my hand contract and swell. "Yes," he cooed softly.

Oh my God, it's so big. It's huge. I squeezed the hardening penis again.

"Bottoms too?" I looked at him coyly.

"Yes, please."

I put my phone on the little table, slipped my fingers into the waistband of the scrubs and pushed them down. Zane's eyes grew wide in astonishment before he whipped the bed sheets to the side and pulled his robe back away from his turgid member.

Now it was my turn for amazement. Zane's cock was two or three full inches longer than Chris' and a good bit thicker and suddenly, I wasn't trying to be strong anymore. Suddenly all I wanted was this.

"Come here," Zane pulled me down onto the bed and our lips met. His greedy hands moved across my body, starting at my back and shoulders and eventually moving to my tits.

I positioned my legs so my pussy laid flat against the shaft of his penis and then rocked my hips while we passionately kissed. His girth parted my lips and soon the hot flesh was rubbing against my clit, manually stroking him length.

My head was a blur. I felt like I had been drinking.

He yanked my breast free of the bra and bit into the underside.

The pain mixed with the pleasure and I put my hand on the back of his head. "Yes," I moaned, "you like that?" Zane nodded and I reached between our legs and slipped the tip of his cock into my darkness.

"Ohhhh," Zane pulled his head back and closed his eyes in rapture, "oh god, that feels so..."

The tip of his cock stretched my entrance and every muscle in my body tightened. His cock was so big. I bit my lower lip and pressed him further and as he stretched me open, impaling me on his length, I squirmed and tried to focus on the pleasure that washed across me. "Fuck me," I moaned deliriously. "Fuck me," I grabbed my own breast and squeezed while I milked the length of his cock with my pussy.








No comments:

Post a Comment