Thursday, March 12, 2015

Writing Exercise - Futanari Girlfriend


We had been on the road for hours. The desert seemed as endless as the starry night. We hadn’t said much since the last gas stop. Giselle was still upset about the Lisa. It didn’t matter that it had only happened once or that we were technically on a break. Giselle had come home on her lunch break and found Lisa and I on the couch.
This trip was supposed to be our reset button. After two days of fighting and arguing we came to that moment, that single point in time where you know – it’s do something to get back on track or walk away. I had suggested a road trip. “Come on, you love long drives. We’ll go west, out across the desert, we’ll just drive, you and me. We can do this.” I was pleading, but it’s what I felt. I didn’t want to lose her.
Giselle’s face was red with anger. She had been betrayed by the one person that had promised not to, me. “Fine. Let’s do it. Let’s do one last thing together.” It wasn’t an ideal answer but it was better than walking out of my life forever, which is what I thought was going to happen.
But the road trip hadn’t been a cure all, like I had thought. No, Gi was still fuming, the anger burning just under the surface, and the slightest thing would set her off. I tried to keep the conversations as far away from that day as possible, but somehow it always came back to that.
“Those cacti  are gorgeous,” it was almost lunch time. We had been on the road for a few hours already but the radio had been on and we were both kind of waking up so we hadn’t talked much.
Gi looked out the window at the tall saguaro off in the distance, there was one in particular that only had one arm on the left side. “Like a dildo,” Gi sighed and I knew what she was thinking.
“Or a one-armed man,” I tried to keep things light and cheerful.
“I still don’t understand why,” Gi’s voice fell back to the tone it had taken over the past few days. “I just don’t, you know, get it. What were you thinking?”
“I wasn’t!” I sang the same song I had been singing since the door had opened. And it was the truth; I had no idea why what happened. I mean, one minute Lisa and I are sitting on the couch having coffee and talking about nothing in particular, and then she mentioned that she had gotten a new toy for her and her partner and things just, kind of, went off the rails.
Lisa and her partner, Sarah, were both normal women. They didn’t know about Giselle, they had no idea that her and I were more like a normal couple than most lesbians, that our sex life was surprisingly similar to a heterosexual couple’s sex life.
And, I don’t know, when I saw the thing. You know, when Lisa had pulled the massive, double-ended dildo out of her purse and held it up…it kind of caught me off guard.
“Isn’t it beautiful?” Lisa had held the thick, blue phallus up to the light for me to admire.
The thing was amazing, almost like a life cast of a real cock, a massive one complete with the heavy vein along the top and familiar mushroom-shaped head. It reminded me of Giselle, of the thick rod of futanari meat between her legs, the throbbing cock that I loved to ride.
Instinctively, I had reached up and wrapped my hand around the girth of the thing. “It’s amazing.”
It had happened right then, I mean, looking back, I could see the moment clearly. We had been sitting side by side, we had been both been holding onto a massive dildo, and we had both suddenly been turned on.
Now, I had known Lisa for years, even before Giselle, and we had almost dated, would have if Sarah wouldn’t have come along. And it as weird, it wasn’t like I had feelings for her. It wasn’t like I had wished that I was with Sarah instead of Giselle (I would have never made that decision), but there was this moment.
We had both kind of felt it. I had looked into her eyes, she had looked into mine, and then…well, she had leaned forward and kissed me.
Her lips mouth had been hot, her lips like fire against mine. And when we had parted, my head a blur of lust and caution, she had slipped the head of the dildo between her lips and I…well, I had given in to temptation.
We had kissed again and I had taken charge, imagining what it must be like to be Giselle, to be a woman with a cock about to fuck another woman. It had been a fantasy of mine forever, and Lisa, without hesitation, obviously willing to give in to a what if, had pulled me on top of her.
When Giselle had walked in, the thick plastic was burrowed in each of us, our legs tangled over and under each other’s, our hips thrusting in harmony, rocking our bodies to our umpteenth orgasm.

“You have to let it go,” I said softly as we continued to drive, the road a never ending ribbon of black asphalt in front of us, a thousand drivers moving past us lost in their own worlds.
“Let it go?” Giselle’s almost spat the word. You need to understand that I am your partner. Me. There is no one else.”
I nodded and went back to staring out the window. What have I done? She’s right. I don’t want to lose. I would do anything to fix this.

Day passed into night and we moved through more radio stations in virtual silence. Giselle drove and I stared out the window until a thought occurred to me, one way I knew I could bring Giselle around.
I glanced over and she ignored me, one hand on the wheel, her eyes straight ahead. “You know I love you,” I said softly.
Giselle looked at me. “Doesn’t feel like it.” There was still some acid in her voice, but less.
“You’re right,” I moved a little close to her, just a little, enough for her notice, “I’m yours, completely. I don’t know what I would do without you.”
She leaned back in her chair and gave me an appraising look. “Mine, huh?”
I nodded. I would do anything to make her happy, anything to make the war between us end.
“I’m going to make you prove that,” the grin on her face was mean and I tingled with excitement.
“Yes, I’ll do anything. Tell me.”
Giselle looked me over, the way you look at a sizzling steak when you’re hungry. “Take your clothes off.”
I looked at her for a moment, for a second.
“I said take off your clothes,” her voice was stern, the words were an order.
My nipples immediately grew hard and I slipped my t-shirt over my head exposing the red, pushup bra that I knew she liked.
But Giselle gave me a wry grin. “All of them. Now.”
I reached back without a word, unhooked my bra, and slipped out of the straps exposing my tits to the cool night air. My puffy, dark nipples stood out defiantly.
Giselle grinned. “Now the rest.”
Kicking my sandals off, I reached down and shimmied out of my shorts and matching panty. Now I felt exposed, like I had never been naked in front of her before. I don’t know why it felt that way, but it did. I crossed my legs to hide my pussy, but Giselle’s hand came down on my thigh.
“No,” she held my leg in place. “I want to see it,” she said firmly.
I spread my left leg toward her and my right toward the door. “Like this?” I looked down at the neatly trimmed mound and ragged little lips of my cunt and felt my chest tighten. I was getting turned on.
“Now take off my clothes,” Giselle stared out the windshield. “All of them.”
I reached over and we worked her out of the loose polo shirt she was wearing. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her heavy breasts, almost twice as big as my own, hung down like ripe fruit. I started to reach for her right breast, I wanted to tweak the nipple and watch the little bit of pain light across her face, but she pulled away.
“Don’t touch me,” she snapped, “do what I told you.”
A shiver of excitement went through me. She wanted to play rough, she wanted to dominate me, force me to pay what I had done, and I loved the idea.
I reached down and unbuttoned her shorts. The fabric was stretched tight over her cock, the length running forward, trapped along her thigh. I pulled the zipper down and reached into the opening to free her before I tugged the fabric down her thighs.
Her cock, all thirteen inches of its thick, hot magnificence sprang up and thumped the bottom of the steering wheel. Giselle, cocked her knee against the wheel, reached up and put her hair in a ponytail while I sat and stared down at the throbbing dick I wanted more than air.
“Suck it,” she reached over and grabbed the back of my head. “Suck it,” she pressed me down until her cock parted my lips.
I closed my eyes. The skin was hot and could feel her contract as I swallowed more and more of her.
“Yes, swallow it.” She pressed me head down until the tip of her cock touched my gag reflex, but I had been there before and I relaxed my throat. I wanted my punishment, craved it. If nothing else, I deserved it.
“Fuck!”
I swallowed more of her, pressing her into my throat and breathing through my nose. I could smell the musk of her pussy and, without being told, I spread her lips wide and dipped a finger into her darkness.
“Yes,” the car’s engine roared for a moment as she pressed the accelerator in excitement. “Fuck me,” she ordered and her hips began to thrust her throbbing dick deeper into my throat.
I pressed another finger inside her, deeper this time, I wanted her to come, to let go of everything that had been between us.
“Another,” she ordered breathlessly, “all of them.”
I took my orders and pressed all four fingers into a dripping snatch. Hot precum oozed down my throat. I spread my fingers as wide as I could and began moving my hand faster and faster inside of her.
My own heart was racing, my cunt a dripping mess between my legs. I crawled onto all fours pointing my ass at the window and the cars we passed on the highway, but none of that mattered, none of that existed. All there was in that moment was Giselle and I.
She fucked my face while I worked her cunt until I heard the familiar groans. “I’m going to cum,” she said between clenched teeth. “Swallow it, swallow it all.”
And she came. The thick white juice raced down my throat until I couldn’t swallow. It backed up into my mouth. I couldn’t breathe. She groaned and another shot of cum jetted from her swollen cock.
I tried to back away but she held me still, firmly planted on the end of her dick as cum bubbled out my nose and her pussy let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment